Affiliated Tour of
THE G&G TOUR
The G&G Tour strives to create a social, yet competitive tournament atmosphere for the Lower Mainland PGA of BC members. Our tour competes on the finest golf courses in the Lower Mainland and the Sea to Sky region.
- Mon., Apr. 19Tsawwassen Springs Golf CourseApr. 19, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTTsawwassen Springs Golf Course, Springs Blvd, Delta, BC V4M, CanadaGolf course architect Ted Locke has taken advantage of modern water management techniques to enhance playability in wet conditions. The result is great playing conditions at any time of the year. Golfers will often see a Great Blue Heron, the inspiration for the Tsawwassen Springs logo.
- Mon., Apr. 26Squamish Valley Golf Club
- Mon., May 10Richmond Country ClubMay 10, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTRichmond Country Club, 9100 Steveston Hwy, Richmond, BC V7A 1M5, CanadaTOUR MAJOR! A 6800 yard, par 72 A.V. Macan designed course that has become known as one of BC's premiere golf venues. This championship level golf course is known for its tree lined fairways, well-positioned bunkers, and its signature raised, undulating greens.
- Mon., May 17Chilliwack Golf ClubMay 17, 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTChilliwack Golf Club, 41894 Yale Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4J3, CanadaThe Chilliwack Golf Club, established in 1958, is a semi-private facility located between Chilliwack and Abbotsford. It features magnificent tree lined fairways, a creek that meanders through the back nine and breathtaking mountain vistas in every direction.
- Mon., Jun. 14Meadow Gardens Golf ClubJun. 14, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTMeadow Gardens Golf Club, 19675 Meadow Gardens Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 1Z2, CanadaRenowned Golf Course Architect Mr. Les Furber has created one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in Canada at Meadow Gardens. Playing from 5519 yards to 7041 yards on four sets of tees, Meadow Gardens has something for every level of golfer.
- Mon., Jun. 28Ledgeview Golf and Country ClubJun. 28, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDTLedgeview Golf and Country Club, 35997 McKee Rd, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2L6, CanadaLedgeview Golf Club is a must play 18-hole golf course featuring a premium picturesque layout with the highest quality greens and fairways. It is nestled high atop the city of Abbotsford and offers a challenging yet playable course enjoyed by average and competitive golfers alike.
- Mon., Jul. 26Sandpiper Golf CourseJul. 26, 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTSandpiper Golf Course, 14282 Morris Valley Rd, Harrison Mills, BC V0M 1L0, CanadaCanadian course designer Russ Olsen has done an amazing job of taking advantage of the spectacular water and mountain vistas. There are a number of outstanding holes, but one of the best is the 486-yard, par 5 fifteenth. The footprint of legendary Sasquatch guards the green on this signature hole.
- Mon., Sep. 27Big Sky Golf ClubSep. 27, 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTBig Sky Golf Club, 1690 Airport Rd, Pemberton, BC V0N 2L3, CanadaBig Sky Golf Club is the premiere public golf course in Pemberton & Whistler, BC. Ranked by Golf Digest in 2015/2016 as one of the top 30 Public Golf Courses in Canada and in the top 4 golf courses in BC Canada by SCORE Golf in 2018.
- Tue., Sep. 28Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf ClubSep. 28, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTFairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club, 4612 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5, CanadaThe Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas fir and granite rock. Elevation changes of more than 400 feet overall create an impressive golf opportunity and a naturally spectacular BC golf experience.
G&G Tour events are open to PGA of BC members in good standing. Events have a field size of approximately 40 to 60 players. Spots are filled on a first come, first in basis with the priority given to tour members.