top of page
Affiliated Tour of
THE G&G TOUR
The G&G Tour strives to create a social, yet competitive tournament atmosphere for the Lower Mainland PGA of BC members. Our tour competes on the finest golf courses in the Lower Mainland and the Sea to Sky region.
- Mon, Mar 06G&G Tour Membership Registration
- Mon, Apr 03Point Grey Golf & Country ClubApr 03, 11:00 a.m. PDTPoint Grey Golf & Country Club, 3350 SW Marine Dr, Vancouver, BC V6N 3Y9, CanadaWalking Point Grey’s fairways is always an unforgettable experience. Whether playing alongside the churning waters of the Fraser River, or teeing off near the clubhouse, you’ll find Point Grey’s timeless qualities lure you in, time and again.
- Mon, Apr 17Marine Drive Golf Club
- Mon, Apr 24Kings Links by The SeaApr 24, 8:00 a.m. PDTKings Links by The Sea, 3388 72 St, Delta, BC V4K 3N2, CanadaKing's Links is a traditional par 72 links style course with spectacular views of the surrounding coastal mountains. The 6,865 yard championship golf course is built in the tradition of seaside links courses throughout the British Isles.
- Mon, May 08Chilliwack Golf ClubMay 08, 10:00 a.m. PDTChilliwack Golf Club, 41894 Yale Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4J4, CanadaChilliwack Golf Club features magnificent tree lined fairways, a creek that meanders through the back nine and breathtaking mountain vistas in every direction. Chilliwack has played host to every major Provincial Championship, and always to rave reviews.
- Mon, May 15Pitt Meadows Golf ClubMay 15, 10:00 a.m. PDTPitt Meadows Golf Club, 13615 Harris Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2R8, CanadaPitt Meadows Golf Club provides a championship calibre challenge but an enjoyable and walkable experience. From perfectly manicured lawns to the picturesque backdrop of the Golden Ears Mountains, the setting is as nice as they come.
- Mon, Jun 05Meadow Gardens Golf ClubJun 05, 10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m. PDTMeadow Gardens Golf Club, 19675 Meadow Gardens Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 1Z2, CanadaRenowned Golf Course Architect Mr. Les Furber has created one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in Canada at Meadow Gardens. Playing from 5519 yards to 7041 yards on four sets of tees, Meadow Gardens has something for every level of golfer.
- Mon, Jul 10Whistler Golf ClubJul 10, 10:00 a.m.Whistler Golf Club, 4001 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, CanadaWelcome to Arnold Palmer's first Canadian design, home to a truly "Whistler" brand of golf. While the spectacular snowcapped mountain views, signature design and uncompromising course conditions are standard fare, it is the friendly, relaxed and helpful personality of the course staff that makes a W
- Mon, Jul 31Nicklaus North Golf CourseJul 31, 10:00 a.m. PDTNicklaus North Golf Course, 8080 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, CanadaNestled at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, and along the shores of Green Lake, lies the legacy of a legend. Nicklaus North Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, boasts breathtaking scenery, unmatched course conditioning and challenging course design.
- Mon, Sept 11Ledgeview Golf and Country ClubSept 11, 11:00 a.m.Ledgeview Golf and Country Club, 35997 McKee Rd, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2L6, CanadaLedgeview Golf Club is a must play 18-hole golf course featuring a premium picturesque layout with the highest quality greens and fairways. It is nestled high atop the city of Abbotsford and offers a challenging yet playable course enjoyed by average and competitive golfers alike.
G&G Tour events are open to PGA of BC members in good standing. Events have a field size of approximately 40 to 60 players.
bottom of page